Are you suffering from calluses or corns? Would you like to get rid of the hard skin on your skin and attain soft and beautiful feet?
Calluses are hard patches of skin, which usually form on the toes, heel and balls of your feet, but can also be found on the knuckles and the hands. They form as a defensive mechanism for protecting the skin against blistering or damage. They are mostly caused by tight ill-fitting shoes and thus likely to rub against your skin creating friction. Women's High-heel shoes are the worst offenders in this case, especially if you wear them frequently and for long periods.
Other causes of calluses include excessive walking or running, failure to wear socks with shoes, poor walking motions, manual labor, engaging in athletic activities or any other activities that exert pressure on your feet.
Why should you treat calluses?
- Calluses are dry, rough and yellowish in color, which tends to be unsightly. This can have a negative impact on your confidence and self-esteem, as they tend to make your feet appear unattractive.
- While the skin patches have less sensitivity, they can become very painful after some time.
- The dryness and itchiness of the callus skin patches are irritating and frustrating, which can make it very uncomfortable.
- If left untreated, calluses can result in other health complications. For example, most people who suffer from calluses tend to change their posture to reduce the force exerted on the feet. This can result in back, knee and hip pain. The skin patches can also and become infected over time.
- Calluses can be also very hard to treat and remove if left untreated for long.
As already seen from above, calluses are something that you would not wish to get. However, there is good news for those already suffering from them: it is possible to get rid of these unsightly skin patches.
How to get rid of calluses
The following are some of the most common methods of removing calluses from your feet:
- Soaking your feet in water - soaking your feet in water helps to hydrate the calluses, which makes them soft and easier to remove. It also helps to soothe them, which helps to accelerate the healing process of the skin. You can add chamomile tea, baking soda, bath oils or Epsom salts to the water to increase effectiveness.
- Using a pumice stone - pumice stones are another great way of removing calluses from your feet. To use them, simply soak your feet in warm water for about 10 to 15 minutes. When the skin becomes soft, use a pumice stone to scrub off the calluses. However, you should be careful so as not to overly scrub them, as this may lead to irritation of the skin, bleeding and even infection.
- Cutting with a blade - another way of getting rid of calluses is by cutting the dry rough skin patches. Cutting them helps to relieve the tissue underneath the patches off the excess pressure, which enhances the healing process. Since the patches are less sensitive than other parts of your skin, this is usually a painless process. However, you should be very careful during the cutting, as it is an invasive process that can injure and cause an infection on the soft skin surrounding the calluses.
The above techniques are just some of the few simple home remedies you can use to get rid of calluses. While these methods usually work, they might not be 100% effective, and some of them might result in further damage of the skin. However, a simpler, safer and more effective method of removing calluses from your feet exists - electric callus removers.
Electric Callus Removers are designed to gently remove the hard, dry patches of the skin in a gentle and more effective manner. Due to their mechanism, they are faster and tend to be safer than other methods.
One of the top removers on the market today, which you can use to get back the soft and beautiful appearance of your feet is the Callus Remover by Foot Love. This is a powerful pedicure tool that is designed to easily and gently remove the hard skin patches on your legs
- Rechargeable batteries - it is fitted with rechargeable batteries, which allows for its complete mobility. You can therefore enjoy soft, beautiful feet regardless of where you are.
- Detachable grinding head - it features a detachable grinding head, which makes it easier to use and clean.
- Powerful motor - it is equipped with a powerful motor, which helps to soften the surface of your skin and remove even the toughest of the rough patches.
- Micro-Abrasive Surface - the grinding head is fitted with a Micro-Abrasive Surface, which helps to increase its effectiveness, helping to eliminate the calluses faster.
- Light weight, compact design - this callus remover features a light-weight, compact design, which allows you to easily carry it around with you.
- Water resistant - it is water resistant, and thus can be safely used on dry or wet skin.
Why should you buy Callus Remover by Foot Love?
· It helps to easily and safely get rid of calluses - it is designed to easily and gently remove the hard and rough skin patches on your feet. Unlike other tools, it does not cut your skin or irritate it further.
· It is very effective - it comes with a powerful motor and a grinding head fitted with Micro-Abrasive Surface, which helps to remove the rough skin faster and more effectively.
· It is long-lasting - with rechargeable batteries, you no longer have to keep buying batteries for your remover. It also comes with two grinding heads, which ensures you can enjoy its services for a longer period.
· It has high customer ratings - Callus Remover by Foot Love is one of the most highly rated removers on the market. At Amazon Store, where it is listed, it has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
· Lifetime warranty - with a lifetime warranty from Foot Love and a full refund within 90 days if you are not satisfied, you can enjoy using this remover without any concerns about its durability.
Foot problems can have a significant impact on your day-to-day life. The hard skin patches that occur with calluses can cause a lot of discomfort, not to mention their unsightly appearance makes it embarrassing to show your feet around.
Most callus removal methods that are readily available can help to get rid of the problem. However, none is as effective as Foot Love electric callus remover. This electric remover is specially designed to help you get rid of the toughest and roughest skin patches in a safer and faster manner.