Take care of your feet
There was a time when mankind used to roam this earth barefoot. But now thinking about doing the same now may be considered preposterous, unless you live on a beach. When we say we need to pamper ourselves the last thing we think about is our feet, which is crazy as many foot treatments are really enjoyable. Even though it is as important as any other part of our body, we tend to only care about them when a problem arises. Most people take good care of their face and hands when in fact their feet are as important, try getting along without them.
By following some good tips you can take care of your feet too. The first mistake many of us do to harm our feet is to buy one of the most uncomfortable shoes. If you are a working person you have to consider that you would be in these shoes for the biggest part of the day. Buying a good shoe is always very important. Whenever you go to buy shoes check your foot size, because the sizes of your feet may differ. Considering that, you should buy shoe for the biggest foot. It is better to go shopping for shoes in late afternoons as our feet swell the most during this time of the day.
Yoga has been spreading like a wild fire and you can try some yoga asanas which would be useful for your feet. There was time when walking was the only mode of transport in our lives and due to which our feet used to get the proper exercise. Nowadays, there is less walking and more of sitting in the car, waiting to reach our destination. So exercising is a good way to help your feet.
Proper personal hygiene would help your feet from getting infected by any of the skin diseases or other foot problems. Change your socks daily and see to it that is of good material which would help in the breathing process of your feet. Wearing open sandals in warm weather is also a good way of letting your feet breath.
Some simple and easy ways to take care of your feet
- Scrubbing your feet with pumice stone or electric callus remover will help remove the dead and dry skin
- Apply foot cream before going to bed to prevent any cracked heels problems
- If your feet smell, use talcum powder or foot sprays this would keep your feet dry and clean
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water which is mixed with salt and add drops of lavender oil to relax your feet
- Hot and cold treatment also works very well for your feet. To improve blood circulation, dip your feet in hot water then in cold water alternatively
- Soaking your feet in warm water mixed with shampoo, helps your toe nails immensely
- To fight cracked heels. Mix few drops of lemon juice in Vaseline and apply it at the required area
- Almond Oil is very good for your skin. Applying it regularly to your feet after bath will get you a smooth result
- Regular pedicure is also very essential to have clean and good feet
Taking good care of your can dramatically improve your live, foot pain or discomfort can be a real problem. Foot Love is dedicated to find products, treatment and foot care tips to help you acheive beautiful pain free feet.